Buddy Healthcare is attending DMEA Connecting Digital Health congress as a part of Berlin Partners booth!
What is BuddyCare Platform and how it works?
- Easy-to-use mobile application for patients helps to navigate throughout the care process from preparation to recovery. The BuddyCare App sends patients automatically timely scheduled educational packages or information. Checklists, pre-assessment forms, reminders and timely education keep the patient on the right track.
- Dashboard for healthcare professionals offers real-time visibility over patients (mobile app users) preparation and enables interaction with the patients. The dashboard helps healthcare professionals to identify those patients that have deviated from the expected care plan and more efficiently allocate resources.
See Buddy Healthcare’s Virtual Market Place presentation
Where to Find us and who to contact?
- We are located at the Berlin-Brandenburg booth Hall 3.2, D 103
- We are presenting the Platform in the following guided tours in our booth - please join the tours!
Mobile Health 10.4. at 11.44 - 11.52
IT in Ambulatory Care 10.4. at 15.48 - 15.56
- Buddy Healthcare’s CEO Jussi Määttä will give a presentation on Tuesday 9th of April between 11:30-13:00 Hub 3, Hall 3.2. Jussi is taking part in the talk about International Market Access and his presentation is covering: Do’s and Don’ts in approaching the Finnish Market. Click here to see the program.
- Our CEO Jussi Määttä, CSO Markus Lind and Business Development DACH Michael Wagener will be at the event. Please schedule a meeting with us by contacting Michael +49 421 222 98 315 or email@example.com.
- Follow our social media accounts @buddyhealthcare (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin) to see our updates during the DMEA.
- Read more about Buddy Healthcare from our website