Customer Success Manager, Germany
Are you looking for new challenges in health technology account management and/or sales around healthcare?
If yes, this is a definite showcase position for you. Buddy Healthcare is a digital health company already having its first customers and excellent references in Germany. We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to support our customers, hospitals, and clinics, in using our BuddyCare Platform in DACH countries. Your task is to ensure that Buddy Healthcare is providing the best possible service and smooth deployment process to the customers. .
You will be one of our first full-time employees in Germany, so you have an excellent opportunity to affect how we set up our operations in Germany.
Your duties and responsibilities are divided into two segments
- Acting as a Customer Project Manager during the customer implementation project, including:
- Acting as a single point of contact between the customer and our team in Finland
- Defining project scope together with the customer
- Arranging project workshops
- Taking care of the implementation schedule.
- Acting as an Account Manager for our existing customers to ensure they use our solution smoothly, efficiently, and continuously, including:
- Training and guiding the care personnel at hospitals
- Supporting care personnel in process change achieved by the solution
- Designing and supporting hospitals in the patient recruitment
- Producing customer support and marketing materials with the HQ support
- Running product presentations and software demos in hospitals
- Identifying expansion opportunities with existing customers -> add-on sales
In both segments, your results will be measured by customer satisfaction and software usage rates.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in account management, sales, or customer support functions, preferably in the medical and/or IT sector. Alternatively, you might have worked inside a hospital for, example, as a nurse.
- The confidence and courage to help our customers implementing new ways of working and to negotiate with different stakeholders from nurses to clinicians and hospital management.
- Native-level fluency in German and excellent skills in English. You should be well presented and fluent in communication.
- Project management skills with a positive attitude
- We appreciate your ability to travel in Germany and occasionally Central Europe.
What do we offer?
- We provide you a position with full support from our Senior Business Developer in Germany as well as Chief Sales Officer and Chief Operating Officer together with our operative team in Finland.
- Our Platform has been co-developed with University Hospitals so you will get to present a solution that really is patient-centric and works in the hospitals (over 60% of the Finnish hospitals have chosen our Platform).
- A meaningful job within digital health where you are helping hospitals in automating care pathways and improving the patient experience.
- Compensation will be a base salary + bonus. In addition to this, as one of the first employees in our new office in Berlin, you’ll have the possibility to participate in building the company’s operations in Germany and grow together with us.
Interested? Great, we can't wait to receive your job application by the 20th of December 2019.
Want to ask something from us? Please give a call or drop an email to our CSO Markus Lind on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays between 15:00 pm -17:00 pm CET. Markus can be reached from following number +358 44 083 3741 and, his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us now; this is the position that allows working with a new award-winning digital health software and you to contribute to our future, heavily!
About Buddy Healthcare
Buddy Healthcare is a fast growing Finnish digital health company. Our product is a mobile care coordination platform that automates patient pathway coordination for hospitals and clinics that aim to digitize their operations. See BuddyCare Introduction here or read more from our website in English or German.
Our mission: Buddy Healthcare is on a mission to transform care coordination in hospitals and clinics by making care accessible and measurable for everyone, everywhere and anytime.