Sales Manager, Germany
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR NEW CHALLENGES IN HEALTH TECH SALES AROUND HEALTHCARE?
If yes, this is a definite showcase position for you. Buddy Healthcare is a digital health company already having first customers and excellent references in Germany. We are now looking for a Sales Manager to drive sales in DACH countries. Your task is to sell BuddyCare mobile care coordination and patient engagement platform to hospitals and clinics.
You will be our first full-time employee in Germany, so you have an excellent opportunity to affect how we set up our operations in Germany. Sure, we expect results as the product is awarded and practical. In this position, you can make real change, create visible results, and update your profile and skills to the next level.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote and sell all Mobile Care Coordination Platform solution to hospitals and clinics in DACH countries.
- Manage long-term customer relationships.
- Participate in the tendering processes.
- Report to the company’s Chief Sales Officer.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Minimum 2 years' experience in sales, business development, or account management, preferably in the medical and/or IT sector.
- A persistent person with an ability to drive and close deals with potential customers even after a long negotiation period.
- You should be well presented and fluent in communication. We are looking for candidates who are native German speakers with fluent English as the position requires interaction with the international team.
- You should be motivated to build up sales-pipeline independently.
- We appreciate your ability to travel inside Germany and occasionally Central Europe.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We provide you a position with full support from our Senior Business Developer in Germany as well as Chief Sales Officer and Chief Operative Officer together with our operative team in Finland. Our international team includes two Germans, one located in Germany and one in our Head Quarter in Finland.
- We have already a high market penetration and a satisfied customer base in our home market, Finland. Over 60% of the Finnish public hospitals have already chosen our BuddyCare Platform. Our Platform has been co-developed with University Hospitals so you will get to present a solution that really makes healthcare professionals life easier and improves patient satisfaction.
- A meaningful job within healthcare, which helps hospitals automate and digitize hospital care coordination, and to improve the patient experience and compliance.
- Compensation will be a base salary + bonus. In addition to this, as one of the first employees in our new office in Berlin, you’ll have the possibility to participate in building the company’s operations in Germany and grow together with us.
INTERESTED? Great, we can't wait to receive your job application by the 20th of January 2020.
WANT TO ASK SOMETHING FROM US? Please give a call or drop an email to our CSO Markus Lind on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays between 15:00 pm -17:00 pm CET. Markus can be reached from following number +358 44 083 3741, and his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us now; this is the position that allows working with a new award-winning digital health software and you to contribute to our future, heavily!
ABOUT BUDDY HEALTHCARE
Buddy Healthcare is a fast-growing Finnish digital health company. Our product is a mobile care coordination platform that automates patient care pathway coordination for hospitals and clinics that aim to digitize their operations. See BuddyCare Introduction here or read more from our website in English or German.
Our mission: Buddy Healthcare is on a mission to transform care coordination in hospitals and clinics by making care accessible and measurable for everyone, everywhere, and anytime.
Join our international team now - we promise to offer you support in your role and positive colleagues!