Gathering and visualising your patients’ submitted data with the BuddyCare reporting and statistics tool
Real-time reporting helps hospital management teams to better analyse patients’ health data while enhancing and developing the quality of care, as well as care processes.
Improving hospitals’ efficiency and patient experience by utilising a reporting database
In the healthcare industry, many processes are now benefiting from automation. The collection and reporting of a patient’s health data is an example of this - now easily automated with the BuddyCare Platform.
Our platform can be used to collect forms as well as standardised questionnaires from your patients. The platform visualises all of the gathered patient data. BuddyCare reporting and statistics tool provides hospital management reports for analysing care pathways, patient feedback, and patient-reported outcomes (PROs).
Structured data is valuable for providing insights, and by collecting the data from patients in a standardised questionnaire format healthcare professionals can benefit from well-structured data and meaningful insights.
The data submitted by patients is then categorised into a clinical dashboard for easy follow-up. This structured format means a patients’ data is easier to compare and it can be used to improve a hospital’s operational efficiencies.
Structured data and reporting like this provides easily comparable insights into patients' care pathways and it is a solid foundation for care coordination automation. Automatically collected patient-generated health data reduces administrative burden, while an intelligently utilised reporting database leads to clarity and improved patient experience.
How does patient-generated health data reporting support your hospital or clinic?
- Automatically collects standardised questionnaires and forms from patients.
- Collects pre-assessment forms, PROMs, PREMs, QoL, or any other questionnaires.
- Data collection can be pseudonymised.
Structured data visualisation
- All patient-generated health data is gathered and visualised in real-time.
- Data collected in a structural format is modified to a comparable form.
- Visualises response rates, benchmarks performance, or graphs displaying trends.
Health data reporting database
- Collects all patient-generated health data into one database.
- Provides simple, easy-to-view patient data reports to the care team.
- Produces either anonymised and/or pseudonymised data reports.
Automated patient-generated health data collection
An automated and digital collection of patient-generated health data frees care teams’ time to focus on patients instead of calling or sending letters. It can be used to replace, for example, time-consuming face-to-face appointments or unnecessary postoperative visits to the hospital, saving both patients and care teams time. The BuddyCare Platform allows care teams to collect all forms and questionnaires from patients safely and effortlessly through an App.
The patient-generated health data can include information related to past and current health, treatment history, current medications, patient-reported outcomes and experience measures (PROMs, PREMs), just to mention a few. All of the patients’ submitted data is gathered together and visualised for the care team through a clinical dashboard.
Structured data visualisation
As the questionnaires and forms are standardised, the care team and hospital management can benefit from comparable structured data. All of the data is collected in the same format and can be used to improve care processes and operational efficiency in the short and long term. Gathering, visualising, and reporting data is a great tool for lead physicians and hospital management to improve patient experience and hospital efficiency.
Also, the clinical dashboard provides an easy-to-view overview of the patient flow into the care team. Care teams benefit daily from real-time data and the dashboard notifies if there is a patient with changing condition or someone who needs to be prioritised.
Health data reporting and analytics database
All of the patient-generated health data is stored in a secure and safe database. The data can be used to produce meaningful healthcare reports, as a separate service called Buddy reporting and statistics tool. The reporting database can be used to visualise response rates, benchmark performance and produce graphs displaying trends that provide great insights for the hospital management.
Easily gathering and visualising valuable data related to, for example, patient feedback and patient-reported outcomes (PROs) enables continuous quality improvements at hospitals. Automatically and digitally collected health data reduces errors, increases efficiency, optimises metrics and decreases the administrative burden.
Patient-generated Health Data Reporting for:
Intelligently utilised reporting database leads to optimised processes and improved patient experience.
Automated patient data collection with remote monitoring feature reduces the need to visit the hospital and can allow earlier discharge.
Patients receive forms and questionnaires and other care-related materials at the same point of the care process, providing a transparent and consistent care pathway.
Virtual Care with the BuddyCare Platform
Mobile App for Patients
- The patient-facing BuddyCare app helps patients to navigate through their care pathways.
- Timed reminders and push notifications ensure that patients get the right information at the right time.
- Patients can submit forms or in-app questionnaires to the care personnel and interact via app.
Dashboard for Care Personnel
- With the dashboard, the hospital care personnel can monitor patients' care progress and see at-a-glance if patients have read all education, submitted in-app questionnaires and followed all instructions.
- The dashboard collects data during the patients' pathways and enables patient interaction.
- The dashboard produces reports for analysis.
Safe and Certified Platform
The Platform was co-developed with University Hospitals. Several University Hospitals, Regional Hospitals, and Private Hospitals use the platform safely.