App User Support
Buddy Healthcare is the company who has developed the mobile application. Please note that if you have any questions about your treatment, please always contact the care unit directly.
If you cannot find an answer to your questions from below, please contact us via phone or email. Our contact information can be found on the bottom of the page.
Strong Authentication App
Taking the Mobile App Into Use
If you have received an invitation to use the mobile app through either an SMS or email, you will find a download link included in the invitation messages. By clicking this link you will be taken directly to the app page in the app store of your device. Below are step-by-step instructions outlined on how to download and install the mobile app without an invitation SMS or email. In case you have received an invitation, please continue reading at step 4.
To download and install the app on your mobile device, follow these steps:
- Open the app store on your mobile device. This could be the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices.
- In the search bar of the app store, type the name of the app.
- Tap on the app from the search results.
- Next, look for the "Download" or "Install" button and tap on it. Please note, the app is available for free. It is not necessary to enter in any bank credentials for downloading this app.
- The app will start downloading, and you can monitor the progress through a progress bar or indicator. Once the download is complete, the app will automatically install on your device.
- You will find the app's icon on your home screen or app library, depending on your device. Tap on the app icon to launch it.
Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the mobile app on your device, you will find the app's icon either on your home screen or within your device's app library. To launch the app, simply tap on the app icon.
Upon launching the app for the first time, you will be prompted to review, comprehend, and accept the terms and conditions that govern the use of this mobile app. Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions before proceeding to accept them.
In order to take the app into use, you will need to undergo a strong authentication process. Please click "Start The Care" in the app and select your preferred method of strong authentication. After this, please follow the provided steps.
Using the Mobile App
If you have signed out of the mobile app and wish to sign in again, please undergo the strong authentication process again, as you did when first taking the app into use.
For detailed instructions on how to do this, kindly refer to the section titled "How do I take the app into use?".
IMPORTANT NOTICE: To ensure that you receive important notifications, reminders, and messages promptly, we highly recommend remaining logged in to the mobile app at all times.
If you have forgotten your PIN code, please sign out from the app and undergo the strong authentication process again.
Upon successful completion of the strong authentication process, you will be asked to create a new PIN or Biometric ID.
If you did not find the answer to your question, please contact us via email at email@example.com Support is provided during office hours. We ask that you please allow 24-48 hours for your email enquiry to be responded to.
Our customer service team will be happy to assist you!