PATIENT ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
SUPPORT, MONITOR, AND MANAGE YOUR SURGERY PATIENTS' PROGRESS AND ACTIVITIES WITH THE PATIENT ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
Improved hospital outcomes with our award-winning
patient engagement platform
Fewer preoperative phone calls
Fewer no-shows and cancellations
Fewer Post-operative patient visits
Educate, monitor & manage your patients' surgical care pathways
BuddyCare Patient Engagement Platform supports healthcare providers and hospitals in automating and managing care pathways.
Patient-facing mobile app
The Platform consists of a patient-facing mobile app for patients and a clinical dashboard for hospitals and clinics. The patients are educated and engaged through the mobile app, through which, the healthcare professionals can monitor, manage and collect data on the care pathways via a clinical care personnel dashboard.
Examples of what can be included in your patients' interface
- Information on the operation
- Pre-assessment form
- Procedure checklist
- Appointment reminders
- Educational videos and material
- Medication or fasting instructions/reminders
- Wound care information
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Pain scale
- In-app questionnaires (PROM, PREM, QoL)
- A secure two-way communications channel between patients and care teams
Benefits to your patients
- Patients are always aware of the next steps
- Transparent and consistent care pathway, which is available 24/7
- Improved patient engagement and experience
- Improved communication reduces preoperative anxiety and stress
Automated care coordination reduces manual work & leads to cost & time savings
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) allows a real-time at-a-glance view of all the patients’ care pathways and activities
Through the Patient Engagement Platform's dashboard, care personnel has a real-time at-a-glance view of all the patients’ care pathways and activities. The platform provides attention notifications if a patient is having challenges or has not submitted all needed forms/questionnaires or confirmed appointments. This helps healthcare professionals to intervene sooner at early signs of potential no-shows or cancellations.
Automated Care Coordination reduces phone calls and mailing
The patient education, support, and data collection have been fully automated and delivered through a mobile app, which reduces time spent on manual care coordination such as time-consuming phone calls, mailing, or forms collection.
Automated collection and visualisation of PROMs and PREMs
The Patient Engagement Platform collects standardised questionnaires from patients such as PROMs and PREMs and produces reports for hospital management.
Benefits to Care Personnel
- Automated perioperative care coordination and communication → fewer phone calls, less paperwork
- Improved cancellation/no-show identification → cost and time savings
- More efficient new patient scheduling after cancellation
- Automated forms and in-app questionnaires (PROMs, PREMs) collection and reporting
Technical and other information
The Platform is available in multiple different languages → Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian) Spanish, and Swedish.
- The Patient Engagement platform has been co-created in collaboration with university hospitals.
Service is produced in Amazon’s Cloud in the EU.
The platform is modular → Build and edit your own care pathways.
The platform has the CE mark and is GDPR and HIPAA - ISO 13845 compliant as well as has a Class 1 Medical Device Certification.
- Our clients consist of University Hospitals, Regional Hospitals and Private Hospitals.
Virtual Care with the BuddyCare Platfor
Mobile App for Patients
The patient-facing BuddyCare app helps patients to navigate through their care pathways.
Timed reminders and push notifications ensure that patients get the right information at the right time.
Patients can submit forms or in-app questionnaires to the care personnel and interact via the mobile app.
Dashboard for Care Personnel
With the dashboard, the hospital care personnel can monitor patients' care progress and see at-a-glance if patients have read all education, submitted in-app questionnaires and followed all instructions
The dashboard collects data during the patients' pathways and enables patient interaction. The dashboard produces reports for analysis.