CARE COORDINATION & PATIENT ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
AUTOMATE AND MONITOR YOUR PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS' CARE PROCESS WITH TELEPSYCHIATRY SERVICES PLATFORM
Improved psychiatry outpatient clinic Outcomes With Telepsychiatry Services Platform
Reduction In Admin Work
Would Recommend The App To Other Patients
Of The Patients Chose To Use The App
Automate your Psychiatric Patients Care Process with our Telepsychiatry Services
Telepsychiatry is a niche of telemedicine that involves using digital health technology to provide psychiatric services at a distance. Buddy Healthcare offers a telepsychiatry services platform to psychiatry care units. All necessary care unit produced materials can be digitized and care coordination automated with the platform. The BuddyCare Platform allows implementing, for example, mobile-application based online training programs where the patients or patients’ parents use a mobile app, and healthcare professionals use a monitoring dashboard.
Example of an online training program as a part of telepsychiatry services
Patients receive timed information, instructions, and exercises via mobile app push notifications. A patient participating in an online training program will observe their own behavior and behavior patterns based on particular situations. Online training via the mobile app allows patients to report their feelings in real-time, providing more accurate data for the psychiatrist or the nurse.
Examples of Patients’ App content
- Daily or weekly diaries for behavior reflection
- Daily or weekly exercises and tasks
- Daily or weekly instructions
- Medication instructions
- Daily or weekly videos from the hospital
- Forms and feedback collection
- Real-time messaging allows sending messages 24/7
Simultaneously, a psychiatrist or a nurse monitors and instructs remotely from their web-based dashboard. The care personnel receives submitted forms, exercises, and diaries to the dashboard. Patients and care unit personnel can use real-time secure messaging for safe ongoing conversations throughout the entire online training.
Examples of Dashboard features for care personnel
- Overview in at-a-glance of the app users progress
- Secure real-time messaging for feedback and questions
- Sending and receiving photos
- Forms, diaries and feedback collection
- Medication follow up and management
- Reporting tool to produce overall analysis
Benefits of the BuddyCare Telepsychiatry Services Platform
- Secure messaging reduces phone calls
- Digitized materials reduce paperwork and mailing
- Digitized materials are often easy-to-follow
- Consistent and transparent care experience for all patients
- Timed notifications and reminders keep app users (patients) on track
- Instant reporting generates open and honest answers
- Digitized training ensures that patients living far away or having other obstacles can attend
Virtual Care with the Telepsychiatry Services Platform
Mobile App for Patients
The patient-facing BuddyCare app helps patients to navigate through their care pathways.
Timed reminders and push notifications ensure that patients get the right information at the right time.
Patients can submit forms or in-app questionnaires to the care personnel and interact via the mobile app.
Dashboard for Care Personnel
With the dashboard, the hospital care personnel can monitor patients' care progress and see at-a-glance if patients have read all education, submitted in-app questionnaires and followed all instructions
The dashboard collects data during the patients' pathways and enables patient interaction. The dashboard produces reports for analysis.