CARE COORDINATION & PATIENT ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
AUTOMATE AND DIGITISE YOUR CHILD PSYCHIATRY PATIENTS' CARE PROCESS
Improved partner hospital outcomes with our platform
reduction in admin work
would recommend the app to other parents
of the parents chose to use the app
Automate your child psychiatry patients care process with a telepsychiatry software
Buddy Healthcare offers telepsychiatry services and care coordination support to child psychiatry care units. All necessary care unit produced materials can be digitised and care coordination automated with the platform. The BuddyCare Platform allows implementing, for example, mobile-application based online training programs where the parents/patients use a mobile app, and healthcare professionals use a monitoring dashboard.
Example of implemented telepsychiatry online training program
Parents receive timed information, instructions, and exercises via mobile app push notifications. A parent participating in an online training program will observe one's behaviour and behaviour patterns relating to a child's behaviour and reactions based on particular situations. Online training via the mobile app allows parents to report their feelings in real time, providing more accurate data for the psychiatrist or the nurse.
Examples of Parents’ App content
- Daily or weekly diaries for behaviour reflection
- Daily or weekly exercises and tasks
- Daily or weekly instructions
- Daily or weekly videos from the hospital
- Forms and feedback collection
- Real-time messaging allows sending messages 24/7
Simultaneously, a psychiatrist or a nurse monitors and instructs remotely from their web-based dashboard. The care personnel receives submitted forms, exercises, and diaries to the dashboard. Parents and care unit personnel can use secure real-time messaging for safe ongoing conversations throughout the entire online training.
Examples of Dashboard features for care personnel
- Overview in at-a-glance of the app users' progress
- Secure real-time messaging for feedback and questions
- Sending and receiving photos
- Forms, diaries and feedback collection
- Reporting tool to produce overall analysis
Benefits of the BuddyCare Platform
- Secure messaging reduces phone calls
- Digitised materials reduce paperwork and mailing
- Digitised materials are often easy-to-follow
- Consistent and transparent care experience for all families
- Timed notifications and reminders keep app users on the track
- Instant reporting generates open and honest answers
- Digitised training ensures that families living far away or having other obstacles can attend
Virtual care with the telepsychiatry software
Mobile App for Patients
The patient-facing BuddyCare app helps patients to navigate through their care pathways.
Timed reminders and push notifications ensure that patients get the right information at the right time.
Patients can submit forms or in-app questionnaires to the care personnel and interact via the mobile app.
Dashboard for Care Personnel
With the dashboard, the hospital care teams can monitor patients' care progress and see at-a-glance if patients have read all education, followed instructions, and submitted in-app questionnaires.
The dashboard collects data during the patients' pathways and enables patient interaction. The dashboard produces reports for analysis.