The care personnel dashboard enables remote patient monitoring and interaction
While patients are using a mobile app, the care personnel dashboard provides a real-time overview of all patients' pre and postoperative preparations tasks. In the preoperative phase, care personnel can see at-a-glance:
- If patients have read all education.
- Submitted pre-op assessments or other questionnaires.
- Followed dietary and medication instructions.
- Additionally, the COVID-19 symptom tracker can be attached as a part of the care pathway.
In the postoperative phase, it is possible to monitor:
- If patients have completed post-op exercises.
- View pain scale measures in real-time.
- Collect electronic patient-reported outcomes and patient-reported experience measures.
The Patient Management System’s dashboard provides attention notification if there is a patient who is about to deviate from his care pathway or has challenges. There is no need to take action with those patients who are properly adhering to the timeline tasks.