Automate your surgery patients care pathways and monitor remotely
Hospitals are primarily preparing and guiding patients for surgery by calling or sending letters. Both calling and mailing requires a lot of time and effort, and consist of several different phases.
An efficient surgery patient management system (software) can help hospitals to improve operational efficiency, automate patient communication and to produce transparent and consistent perioperative care pathways for patients.
How does the Buddy Patient Management System work?
The patient-facing App ensures that patients are aware of the next stepsThe patient management system educates and reminds patients about upcoming tasks automatically and the patient is always aware of what the next steps need to be taken or which tasks need to be completed. The patient-facing mobile app has an easy-to-use timed timeline that provides patients with all information related to their care as well as:
- Information on the operation.
- Administrative forms such as electronic pre-assessment form.
- Procedure checklist.
- Educational videos or photos.
- When to take/stop the medication.
- Wound care information.
- Rehabilitation exercises.
- Pain scale.
- In-app questionnaires (PROMs, PREMs, QoL).
- Secure messaging between patients and care teams.