CARE COORDINATION & PATIENT ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
Restart Elective Surgeries Safely and Automate COVID-19 Pre-Operative Symptom Screening with Our Innovative Patient Management System.
View this video to See How to Automate Pre-Operative COVID-19 Symptom Screening To Ensure Patient And Care Personnel Safety
Restart surgeries safely and automate your patients' pre-operative COVID-19 symptom screening
Many clinics now have the goal of preparing patients for their upcoming elective surgeries. Screening patients' COVID-19 symptoms pre-operatively is essential to ensure patient and care personnel safety. Automated pre-op symptom screening can help care personnel to manage the upcoming workload and timed patient communication can proactively support anxious patients.
How to automate your patients' COVID-19 pre-op screening?
Your patients use a mobile app before the surgery:
- Patients log in to the mobile app with a hospital provided activation code.
- The Mobile app requests patients to submit daily symptom questionnaires before the surgery takes place.
- The symptom checker asks app users each day if they have, for example, fewer, coughing, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, or breathing problems.
- In the mobile app, patients can also access all pre-op surgery-related educational material and forms.
Your Care personnel use remote monitoring dashboard
- Care Personnel uses a dashboard for remote monitoring and can view patients' symptom status at-a-glance.
- The dashboard collects patients' submitted symptoms and alerts when the hospital set specified thresholds are exceeded.
- The symptom data collection process is fully automated.
Duration of the symptom tracker, alert thresholds, and other hospital-specific details can be customized based on your department's preference.
Why use pre-op screening?
- Ensure the patient and care personnel safety.
- Automate the COVID-19 symptom collection from your patients and reduce, for example, the time-consuming pre-op phone calls.
- Reduce your healthy patients' pre-op anxiety. The mobile app can include other messages to the patients to encourage healthy patients to arrive at the surgery.
- The automated symptom tracker may notify your care team about symptoms earlier, enabling re-scheduling another patient.
BuddyCare Patient Management System is secure and safe. We are GDPR and HIPAA compliant and have obtained Medical Devices Class I CE certification. Several University Hospitals, Regional Hospitals and Private Hospitals use our platform safely.
We are happy to organize an online demo for you - book a time below.
The BuddyCare Patient Management System
Mobile App for Patients
The patient-facing BuddyCare app helps patients to navigate through their care pathways.
Timed reminders and push notifications ensure that patients get the right information at the right time.
Patients can submit forms or in-app questionnaires to the care personnel and interact via the mobile app.
Dashboard for Care Personnel
With the dashboard, the hospital care personnel can monitor patients' care progress and see at-a-glance if patients have read all education, submitted in-app questionnaires and followed all instructions
The patient management system collects data during the patients' pathways and enables patient interaction. The dashboard produces reports for analysis.
Book a demo
Please note that the BuddyCare app and platform (Patient Management System) does not provide diagnostic services or make recommendations or decisions based on the patients' answers.
The purpose of the app is to optimize patient flow into clinics and hospitals and summarize relevant medical information for potential future medical personnel consultation.